Sunday, January 18, 2009

So sleepy

Well, I do read this..but I haven't been able to think of much to write lately. I have kind of been "busy" at work.. lots of new things going on and getting started & business has been pretty good lately. Stayed an hour late on friday to help out Sarah & then finished the rest of her work on Saturday morning. I have been cranky lately...so I guess that Jo isn't really pushing my buttons I'm just a little "short". I'm really anxious for him to be home. Communicating by computer/phone for ohh let's see 4 months now is no fun. Troy misses him a lot lately and always wants to call Daddy on the "pooter". But, nothing new really. School starts Tuesday :( so I'll be VERY busy with 5 classes. Hmm, I don't knwo what else to say. I am half asleep right now with troy snoring next to me.

maybe i'll write more later.
i love you too jo


XOXO Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment